Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Weather Forecast

March is going to be something like NaNoWriMo. I've decided to call it HyShoStoMo (Hyperbole's Short Story Month). The first story is going to be a novella (10,000-20,000 words)which I owe my best friend (it was her birthday present last year). Basic synopsis: the story is called The Bats, it is about three kids lost in the woods, it is action-adventure and it involves bats. The first 20 days of March will be dedicated to getting as far in that story as possible. The next 9 days will be dedicated to finishing the next story (3,000-5,000 words). Right now that story is between a story based on the legend of Annie Bangs, wild-woman, and a story I have not thought of yet. The remaining two days will focus on a long-for-flash-fiction flash fiction story (like 900-1,200 words), which I have not yet decided on either.

No comments:

Post a Comment