Monday, March 21, 2011

Two Notes

Note Uno: I have been so lax the last few days and I apologize. I got busy and sick and everything in between. As it's the 21st, I will be moving on to the second writing goal of this month (hopefully with greater success than I had with the first). I am going to outline that story before I begin so I won't post any of the actual story until tomorrow.

Other Note: The upcoming short story is going to be loosely based on the story of Annie Bangs, a legend from the Fish Lake region of Utah. It's a campfire story meant to scare children - she is said to be a wild woman who eats kids basically. I haven't decided yet if I am going to take the story in a lighter direction or a more gruesome one, but, given the cannibalistic content, it may well turn out to be a little mature. Thus, discretion is advised. I'm probably not going to have any graphic description of kid gourmet buffets, but I make no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment