Saturday, April 30, 2011

Castles in the Air

Wow, it's April 30th, 2011 - the last day of A Prompt A Day. I am not sure if I honestly thought that I would actually still be writing on this blog on this date. This is the last day of my daily prompt mania (which, in all reality, is a little bit of a relief), but it is not the last day of my blog mania, nor my writing mania. Another blog has already been created in anticipation of the extreme boredom brought on by completion of an enormous task (plus summer). This new blog is currently entitled "Castles in Air" and can be found at castlesandfoundations.blogspot.com. I don't know exactly what I will do with it yet, but, as I am flying cross country today and have very little better to do, I suspect that the issue will be remedied quickly. I do know that it will be a writing blog and that it will (hopefully) be a little less impersonal than this blog.

I wish you all the best in all your adventures. See you on the next webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment