Wednesday, July 14, 2010

An Important Note

So, I am back, but I seem to be currently going through a bout of bad luck as my cousins' computer crashed on the 12th, we spent the entire day in the car on the 13th and I somehow managed to contract a 24-hour flu and a head cold that has made it pretty much impossible to concentrate today. So in light of my illness and misfortune, I am exempting myself of July 14, 2010's prompt. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better and, if that's the case, I will do the 12th and 13th and their penance prompts as well as the 15th. Most profound apologies for my ailments.

Also, a note. While on vacation I read several books (many of which I highly recommend), but if you're looking for some reading to end the summer with, I would suggest Amelia Atwater-Rhode's book Hawksong or Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton.

No comments:

Post a Comment