Prompt: List your top ten favorite songs of the moment.
10. I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker by Sandi Thom
9. The Violet Hour by Sea Wolf
8. Running Up That Hill by Placebo
7. Empty With You by The Used
6. The Moment I Said It by Imogen Heap
5. I'll Be Yours by Placebo
4. February Air by Lights
3. Bruises by Chairlift
2. If You Think You Need Some Lovin' by Pomplamoose
1. On the Radio by Regina Spektor
Notes: I guess the 12th is my unlucky day - pretty sure I missed the 12th of June too. So, I like to listen to a bunch of different kinds of music, but if you listen to most of this you may see a pattern of sound. I'm tending toward organic voices and folksy instrument sounds right now . . . I'm also tending toward female singers which is extremely weird for me . . . It's kind of fun to keep track of trends in personal taste.
I know that this is pretty much cheating because it takes absolutely no writing ability whatsoever. Bite me. It was actually harder to narrow it down than I bargined for so . . . yeah.