Friday, May 14, 2010

Top 10 Reasons Not to Bathe for a Week

Prompt: Come up with 10 reasons why you should skip bathing for a week.

Source: creativewritingprompts.com

Response: Top 10 Reasons Not to Bathe for a Week

10. It would be a story to tell my grandkids.

9. It would be much easier to clean the bathtub and/or shower during that week.

8. Think of what I could do with my hair with all that natural oil . . . I probably could put giant spikes all over my whole head.

7. It would be a once in a lifetime experience (it would only happen once, trust me).

6. It could be worse - people used to go for years without bathing.

5. It would save money on my water bill (and in this economy, who couldn't use a little extra cash?)

4. I would appreciate bathing more by the end of the week.

3. It's green . . . by the end of the week I might even be green.

2. It would save time. I take 30-40 minute showers. Think of what I could do with 245 extra minutes in my week!

1. I could use the experience to help me write a character - a grimy, stinky character that rarely bathes.

Disclaimer: I have absolutely no intention of using any of these excuses to avoid bathing for any amount of time nor do I encourage or condone the use of any of these excuses for anyone else who desires to stop bathing for a week.

Notes: Now I'm off to shower . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment