Sunday, June 27, 2010

July 1, 2010 - Lex Luthor

Prompt: Write a paragraph from the perspective of someone else's character (from a book, movie, TV show, whatever).

Source: None. Smallville.

Response: They all turned to stare as I pulled up in front of the Talon. I wish I could say that I hardly noticed, but even after all this time I was sensitive to what others thought of me. I knew that I was not "that bald kid" to any of the people who were presently staring at me, but I could not help but set my mouth in a hard line - defensive - as I walked inside. I knew that some of the things that they were thinking were far worse than anything my grade school rivals had called me.

Notes: I believe I have mentioned before that I am a major nerd . . . I guess I just proved that beyond any doubt. I love Smallville, though, and Lex Luthor is absolutely my favorite character (I'm only on the second season so I still have myself convinced that he's just "misunderstood").

No comments:

Post a Comment